FUCK GAME OF THRONES! LET’S REVOLT!

http://youtu.be/CZo1sXsC-68



http://www.submedia.tv/stimulator/2013/08/07/fuck-game-of-thrones-lets-revolt/

***SPOILER ALERT*** Game of Thrones plot-line revealed in the video.You have been warned.

What’s ironic about this post, is that I just started watching “Game of Thrones.” As I usually do when dealing with heartbreak, instead of escaping into substance abuse, I escape into the world of TV for a day or two and binge on two or three seasons of a tv show. Yep, probably not the healthiest, but it helps me cope. Yet, I’m glad I’m not the TV addict I was in my teens. So much time wasted watching stupid shit, fills me with regret.

Last year I took a break from activism, to work on my website, quit smoking, and get in some sort of shape. In the evening I would  curl up with my laptop and watch hours of TV shows to relax. Then I caught myself “holy fuckin shit, it is happening again”

All this to say, that the promise of the personal computer / mobile phone + the internet, as tools of two way, global communications, free information, blah-fuckin-blah, have become the new passive one way mass hypnotizer that TV once was, sedating billions with non-reality, while the fuckers up top laugh all the way to the bank. “Feel of poppies” reminds us of this. Words by A. Person, music and edit by Jordan B.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder